We collaborate proactively with our suppliers on continuous quality improvement, lead time, and total cost reduction. Equally important is to respect the human and environmental perspective to promote fair and safe working conditions and to reduce emissions in our supply chain.
As a trading company, Bufab has a significant impact on sustainability, through its own activities but primarily through the actions of our suppliers. Therefore, we require that all our suppliers agree with and sign our Supplier Code of Conduct.
Interested in being a supplier to Bufab?
Our supplier requirements and evaluation methods are described in the requirements related to the onboarding process.
Through the journey we secure compliance and a more sustainable world together.
Upload your documents and complete the form to begin the onboarding process for new suppliers if you:
- Have the ambition to improve quality delivery and customer experience continuously
- Actively work to improve efficiency and total cost
- Invest in a long-term relationship with Bufab and value the access to our worldwide business opportunities
- Commit to our principles of Corporate Social Responsibility and Code of Conduct
- Link to our general requirements [anchor link to general requirements]
The Bufab Partnership Program is our way to build long-term relationships and create continuous improvements as a team. At Bufab we’re aware that the supplier-customer relationship is changing. It’s becoming more dynamic, with a focus on long-term strategic partnerships that create value for everyone – not just for our profits, but for people and the planet.
We’re investing heavily in sustainable initiatives like renewable electricity and encourage our partners to do the same. In addition, we continue to encourage all our partners to challenge us with fresh ideas that could bring continuous improvement into our common value chain. In this section, you will find information on how to develop into a Bufab Partner and grow your business.
- Regular sustainability and supply chain development meetings
- Digital collaboration and integration
- First option at global new business and consolidation projects
- Signed purchase agreement
- Supplier process audit approved
- Regular review and collaboration meetings
- Preferred supplier option at global item pricelists and RFQs
- Competitive and qualified range supplier
- Regular performance reviews
At Bufab we are committed to operational excellence, ethical and responsible conduct, fair and respectful treatment of all individuals, and practices that promote safety, health, and environmental protection. All suppliers to Bufab must agree on internationally recognized standards on human rights, labor rights, environment and anti-corruption by signing the Code of Conduct.
Bufab Group has set out certain terms and conditions of purchase that is to be followed by both Bufab and the supplier to form a good partnership.
This general purchase condition helps the suppliers to gain insights into Bufab requirements.
Bufab has composed an easy and efficient way to provide all the information that helps us work together to achieve great things.
This supplier manual illustrates the detailed flow of the process from handling of inquiries and offers, orders, sales information, transportation, and payments.
Bufab Group has created a systematic set of processes to guide you efficiently to become our partner. You can find the important documents here.
- Supplier classifications (coming soon)
- Supplier manual
- Onboarding process (coming soon)
- Requirements related to sourcing process (coming soon)
Bufab Group has defined and follows a certain set of relevant rules and regulations to ensure effective functioning of our company. As a supplier, you can find the relevant compliance policies established by the group here.
- Policies (coming soon)
- General terms and conditions (coming soon)
- Legal compliance (coming soon)
- Supplier code of conduct
- Packaging requirements (coming soon)
- Invoicing instructions (coming soon)
- Supplier administrative fees and charge backs run rate (coming soon)
Bufab Group has committed itself to continuously improve sustainability by maintaining balance between environmental management, social progress, and economic success to pave the path for a better future. Supplier requirements for sustainability:
- Sustainability declaration (coming soon)
- KPI definition (coming soon)
- Quality requirements (coming soon)
- Material declaration (coming soon)
- Conflict minerals (coming soon)
- Restricted material list (coming soon)