Railroads connect countries and continents. Increasingly rigorous technical demands are being placed on these cross-border infrastructures.
Bufab continues its expansion within the railway market, delivering products tailored to each customer’s exacting specifications. Bufab has strict quality control procedures in place in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our quality system is based on:
- Inspection reports
- Material certificates (upon request)
- Mechanical tests
Our global presence enables Bufab to develop international sales and provide localised support to its customers.
Since 2013, Bufab Industries in France has been a key supplier to SNCF. We also participate in the well-known biennial Innotrans fair in Berlin (Germany), which brings together all the major players in the railway industry.
Typical products supplied:
- Standard items to DIN, ISO, NFE
- Special parts to customer drawings
- Small parts: plastic items, rubber items, sheet metal parts, etc.
- C-Parts: connections, adhesives, tools, etc.
Do you want to learn more about Bufab’s capabilities?